RARA-AVIS: Whip Hand

M Sharp (msharp@binghamton.edu)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:32:21 -0400

I bought my copy for two bucks. It's got a slight spine cock, but otherwise it's tight and beautiful. One of those great moments in paperback hunting. Truly, at the time I bought it, *I* thought it was just a great whip cover. I had no idea W. Franklin Sanders was a pseudonym.

A bit like my purchase of Take a Lesbian to Lunch for $1. Again, didn't know what I had til much later.

Michael D. Sharp Department of English State University of New York Binghamton, NY 13902-6000 Office Phone: (607) 777-2418