Re: RARA-AVIS: Gores and Lansdale

Bob Toomey (btoomey@javanet.com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:24:33 -0400

> > I suggest for Gores, "Interface," and for Lansdale, "The Magic Wagon."
>
> I'd second that too, except that I've never seen a copy of Magic Wagon
> and I would hesitate a guess that it's not very easily available..

I did a search at AddALL.com (http://addall.com/Used/), a great search engine that queries multiple used book search engines, including BiblioFind and ABE, and it turned up 42 copies of THE MAGIC WAGON with prices ranging from $24 to
$425. To see the least expensive first, you can have it sort the query results by Price and Ascending. Another way to obtain a reading copy of the book is to take advantage of your library's interlibrary loan service. I live in Massachusetts and I've had books sent to me from as far away as San Francisco. The cost for the use of the interlibrary loan service, at least in my home town, is one dollar.

Happy hunting.

BobT