Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

Mark Blumenthal (blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 02:29:13 -0500

> Is anybody going to be at Milwaukee's Bouchercon commening on Thursday, 30
> Sep? If anyone is, I'll be on a panel called "Cops on the Edge" on
> Saturday, 02 Oct, at 9 AM. Whether or not you come to the panel, I hope
> to see a lot of Rara-Avians there. - Jim Doherty

As Milwaukee is not very far from Chicago I guess I'll go. A few questions:

Is the Bouchercon as big and organized as the Sf cons?

About what percentage of fans and panels are of primary interest to those who like their mysteries hard boiled or noir?

Is there a gathering scheduled for Rara-Avians?

How many hb eggs can you earn?

Mark Blumenthal