Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon

Bill Crider (
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:44:05 -0500 (CDT)

I'll be at Bouchercon. I'm on a couple of panels, one of which is the
"intro to Bouchercon" or whatever they're calling it. I'll be talking a little about Anthony Boucher. And I'm on a panel sure to turn off all the Rara-avians and delete so many hardboiled eggs from my balance that I'll never catch up: "The Golden Age." Maybe I'll bring in Hammett and Chandler.

Bill Crider