Re: RARA-AVIS: Noirest thing on TV

Martha Fischer (
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:05:01 -0500

that was a *fantastic* show! while i admit i started watching it because of ken olin (call it a thirtysomething hangover), i quickly got totally absorbed because of joe pantoliano. i think he's so good at making disgusting, dispicable characters both interesting and somehow endering...he managed to do it even with his character in bound.