RARA-AVIS: Macdonald on Davis

Kevin Smith (kvnsmith@colba.net)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:40:57 -0400

>Perhaps Ellroy should read John D. MacDonald's
>comments on Norbert Davis (that he made a bad mistake
>in despising the genre that nurtured him, in thinking
>that he had transcended it and gone on to better
>things, etc.).

Macdonald wrote comments on Davis? Where, where, where? Mario, be a pal and tell us where....

Kevin Burton Smith The Thrilling Detective Web Site http://www.colba.net/~kvnsmith/thrillingdetective/ Still available! Our Summer Issue, focussing on Radio Private Eyes, plus new fiction by Peter Parmantie and Kathy Korty.