Re: RARA-AVIS: words
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:11:02 -0400

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 18:13:08 -0500 "Charles Shafer"
<> writes:
>Here's one in which one character says,
> "Where you
> from?" and the questioned character, saying nothing, thumbs over his
> shoulder. Then the original character asks, "Where you going?" And
> the
> questioned character, still saying nothing, points forward. Strong,
> or
> what!!!
> I'm sure you all can name the flick that scene comes from.

The Magnificent Seven. United Artists, 1960. The scene near the begining after Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen drive the hearst up the hill. The traveling salesman who paid for the old Indian's burial asks Brynner's Chris where he's from, and...You're right, Charlie....GREAT SCENE!

___________________________________________________________________ Get the Internet just the way you want it. Free software, free e-mail, and free Internet access for a month! Try Juno Web: