Re: RARA-AVIS: noir on tv?

Martha Fischer (sakana@stlnet.com)
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:52:48 -0500

oh oh me me!!!! homicide was a phenomenal program, imho...makes me thankful for (of all things) court tv, which shows 2 episodes/day. i love to see the first season, just to watch those actors working together...i remember reading about this movie when the series was officially cancelled, and while i share teri's hope about the cast, my guess is that it is much more likely to be the john seda crew....still, though, i'll take what i can get.

martha