RARA-AVIS: Whittington

abc@wt.net
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:34:18 +500

I've been a Whittington fan for many years. (I think I might be one of the few people in the U.S. to have all his hardbacks, autographed!) I'd recommend YOU'LL DIE NEXT! and BRUTE IN BRASS to begin with. I think the former might still be in print, since I know it's on the shelves at Book People in Austin, Texas.
 There are plenty of others that are equally good, though. I like just about everything Whittington ever wrote, though the Ashley Carter novels aren't to my taste.

Bill Crider