RARA-AVIS: The Burglar, by David Goodis

David Hale Smith (dhs@dhsliterary.com)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 12:47:11 -0500

I just had my first taste of David Goodis. Due to all the great mentions and discussions about Goodis on this list, I picked up a copy of The Burglar, by David Goodis (Simon & Schuster UK trade paper import) in a used bookstore. I read it in one sitting on a plane flight from Dallas to Honolulu last week. What a book. What a writer. What an ending. What should I read next?

Best, David

DHS Literary, Inc. 6060 N. Central, Suite 624 Dallas, TX  75206 214-363-4422, x100