RARA-AVIS: Guilty Bastards

Ned Fleming (ned@cjnetworks.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 19:02:08 -0500

A Commander Taco post from the slashdot.org website:

Hugo Engine and Guilty Bastards for Linux

Kent Tessman writes "I've released a Linux port of Hugo (an adventure game creation system for BeOS, DOS, Win32, Amiga, Acorn, Macintosh, OS/2, and Unix in general) The major Hugo release so far is Guilty Bastards, a tongue-in-cheek Los Angeles detective story. Screenshots and more information are also available. Both Hugo and Guilty Bastards are free -- I hope people have fun with them." Actually looks surprisingly interesting.