RARA-AVIS: Jim Tully and Willeford, from Dennis McMillan

William Denton (buff@pobox.com)
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 19:45:17 -0400 (EDT)

Dennis McMillan and his wife have done up a few web pages about Jim Tully, about whom I knew next to nothing until recently:

Has anyone here read him?

Also, McMillan has still another Willeford book coming out next year,
_Writing and Other Blood Sports_. The pieces were selected by his widow, Betsy Willeford. It's listed at

which includes an essay Willeford wrote about Travis McGee and John D. MacDonald.

I have no connection to McMillan aside from being the happy owner of two or three of his recent publications.