Re: RARA-AVIS: 'Angry Moon' and 'Max and Jeremy'

Mari Hall (
Sat, 04 Sep 1999 23:07:52 -0500

Etienne Borgers wrote:
> (copy of this message was sent directly to Terril, as
> there are apparent problems with the server
> supporting my RARA AVIS address)
> Terrill,

Yeah, you either love his books, or hate them. I don't think I've ever heard anybody say "lukewarm" on either of them. Shooters was wonderful; but Angry Moon was just as good.

I'm a big fan of Terrill's and had the privilege of seeing him "perform" at the Left Coast at San Diego, on a panel on "erotica" and you will never look at "Godiva chocolate" the same.

from Mari Hall
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead