RARA-AVIS: Looking for these

ejm duggan (ejmd@cwcom.net)
Fri, 03 Sep 1999 20:47:14 +0000

"Jim Beaver" <JUMBLEJIM@prodigy.net> wrote:

> I'm looking for these items which are all source
> material for projects for film or television that he appeared in.
> They all date from pre-1953, I believe.

Best way to track these down is to set yourself up at ABE
<http://www.abebooks.com>

Fill in a search form with the titles you have (leave author, pub, date, etc empty) and, every time ABE finds a match, you'll get an email.

It's great, and it's free (but you can end up buying way too many books!)

ED