Re: RARA-AVIS: two questions

Timothy S. Oliver (CSEM@zianet.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 01:49:44 -0700

2) A High School friend's father smoked Fatimas in the sixties. He ordered them special from a local news stand. They were king size non-filters. Had aromatic tobacco. Made by Liggett and Myers. I always thought of them as unfiltered L&Ms. I also recall they had a distinctive pack. Seems as though it was a picture of an arabian princess, Fatima herself I suppose, veiled in smoke.

Tim Oliver

----- Original Message ----- From: <ElectricSuit@aol.com> To: <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 1:49 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: two questions

> Hi all,
>
> Just a couple of questions:
>
> 1) how much right do you think Quentin Tarrantino has to use the title
Pulp