Re: RARA-AVIS: two questions

mark monlux (mmonlux@nwrain.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:38:33 -0700

>1) how much right do you think Quentin Tarrantino has to use the title Pulp
>Fiction for his movie? I mean, is that movie really an homage to the genre,
>or just a collection of gore and violence and general mayhem?

To me the movie was pretty hard broiled. It was all about the saving and destruction of human souls via the seedy underworld. Yum.

Mark M.

end

Monlux Illustration Home of the Creative Mind 7622 South Yakima Avenue Tacoma, Washington 98408-5315

Phone 800-574-Mark Fax 800-574-Draw

e-mail: mmonlux@nwrain.com website: http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux ICQ# 17101548