RE: RARA-AVIS: suggestions?

B. Cox (christoforo@email.msn.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:46:04 -0700

I have already gotten Miami Blues in a round about way from my college library, but I was wondering if anyone might suggest some books that are "must read" in regard to Mr. Willeford. Thanks.

May I suggest Cockfighter and The Woman Chaser. Two of my favorites. For my money, infinitely more interesting than any of the Hoke Moseley novels.

And for a real downer, you cold try The Pickup, one of the most depressing books I've ever read.

Brad Cox