RE: RARA-AVIS: suggestions?

Michael Chong (mchong@ytv.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:54:11 -0400

I read the Wild Wives/High Priest of California dual book from Re:Search a few months ago in one sitting. It was pretty tawdry and less polished then his later stuff. That's good to me by the way... The one I'm aching to read is Grimhaven.

Michael Michael S. Chong Writer/Researcher gAmerZ 64 Jefferson Avenue, Unit 18 Toronto, ON M6K 3H3 416-534-1191 phone 416-533-0346 fax