Re: RARA-AVIS: True Crime

David White (dpwhite@eden.rutgers.edu)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:14:18 -0400 (EDT)

WEll maybe it's because I just read Eight Million Ways to Die, but I rented the movie True Crime last night with Clint Eastwood and it sems to me it was just Matt Scudder as a new reporter instead of a PI... It was a so-so movie, but it might be interesting to see a decent movie adaption of a character whether intentional or not. The plot revolves arounda man on death row and a reporter trying to get him off in the last hours and of course results ina last minute chase... The pieces come together well and it's not a happy flick but give it a chance....

-Dave