RARA-AVIS: hb flicks

Charles Shafer (cshafer@chipsnet.com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 05:14:05 -0500

Just rented a good hardboiled video. "Montana," with Stanley Tucci. Robbie Coltrane, one of my favorites, is in it too. By the way, I wasn't sure how to spell Coltrane, and while checking, found an excellent site dedicated to the "Cracker" series. One great hardboiled TV show originally produced in the UK. Hollywood tried to copy it for US TV, using a US setting. They didn't do such a good job, I don't think. Maybe you Brits can explain why that series went defunct. If interested in the "Cracker" web site, just type Robbie Coltrane into your search engine.

Charlie