Ann Theis (
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:33:08 -0400

> We just got the Berkeley/Ace catalog for Jan. 2000
> yesterday and the new book is not in it. After waiting all this time, I
> hope we don't have to wait even longer. Or did I miss something and the
> publisher is not Ace?

The publisher is Ace, and at least one jobber's database is listing the book with a 1/2000 date, but when I called Ace to confirm I was told they didn't have a pub date at this time. When I pressed for details and mentioned the Jan date, I was told to call back in a month, they couldn't confirm anything now. Interesting. I'll check back in a month or so. Kiss of Shadows is currently being listed with 9/2000 date, but who knows? Ann/Overbooked