Re: RARA-AVIS: LA Noir Book

Joe Hoffman (ljhoffman@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:21:23 -0400

Mark:

This is an event by The Mysterious Bookshop (in LA) and the Mystery Writers of America. There is a brunch and a gathering at the Friars Club in Beverly Hills.

The date is Sunday, August 29th, 11am-3pm. The cost of the book is $19.00, of which $1.00 wil be contributed to the MWA. You need a reservation to attend... MWA members, $23; non-members, $28. You can e-mail the bookstore at mysteriousbookshop@msn.com or call them at 310-659-2959.

I gather from your enthusiasm it is something I should also purchase.

Anita

-----Original Message----- From: Mark Sullivan <AnonymeInc@webtv.net> To: rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date: Thursday, August 19, 1999 8:58 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: LA Noir Book

Anita, I don't know if you want a copy, but I sure do. Where do I get one? Is this a signing at a store? I'd love to get a signed copy if it's available mail order.

Mark