RARA-AVIS: LA Noir Book

Joe Hoffman (ljhoffman@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:46:23 -0400

I understand there is a round table signing of the book LA Noir, A Post-Chandler Portrait of Los Angeles in the Words of LA's Best Mystery Writers happening at the end of this month in, surprise, LA.

Some of the writers that will be signing the book include Michael Connelly, John Morgan Wilson, Arthur Lyons, Wendy Hornsby, Lindsay Marracotta, Barbara Seranella, Gary Phillips, Gar Anthony Haywood, Lee Goldberg, Michael Collins, John Shannon and Stan Cutler. I am only familiar with a few of these names. Does this book sound like it may be an interesting acquisition?

Thanks.

Anita Hoffman