RARA-AVIS: now see this

Jason M Boog (jboog@umich.edu)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:17:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello again,

A few weeks ago, Marc Behm's book, Eye of the Beholder, came up on the list. Someone else mentioned the fact that there is a French movie from 1983 based on it, called Mortelle randonnie or Deadly Run or Deadly Circuit. The book has become one of my favorites, and the French version also stars one of my favorite french actresses. Does anybody have any idea how to get a hold of the video? I searched the web for a long time yesterday, to no avail. Thanks. Jason Boog