Re: RARA-AVIS: Pronzini

Timothy S. Oliver (CSEM@zianet.com)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:35:50 -0700

I liked Wasteland of Strangers. But I can't find his others. Quite a bit of Pronzoni's work is out on audiotapes. I drive a lot and find the "Nameless" are some of the best.

Audiotapes are different. Seems to me, the more plot driven, the better. The Travis McGee series works well too. Perhaps it is because I know the characters well. The abridgement doesn't permit a lot of dialogue or character development.

Anyone else have thoughts on audiotapes?

Is there a source at reasonable prices?

If any of you drive a lot, and aren't already into this medium, I highly recommend it.

Tim Oliver