RARA-AVIS: Terrence Kingsley-Smith's Pete McCoy

Gary Warren Niebuhr (piesbook@execpc.com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 21:21:15 -0700

>I just read Terrence Kingsley-Smith's Pete McCoy novel, The Murder of an
>Old-Time Movie Star. Has anyone else read it or any of the other McCoy
>series? I'm not sure how many he wrote or what the titles are. They seem
>to have all come out in the '80's.
>Jim Beaver

According to Hubin, McCoy's only other appearance is in The Forsaken, which is also set in the 30's, but is placed in Kansas rather than L. A. Best, GWN

Bouchercon'99: the world mystery conference Mischief in the Midwest P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234
<http://www.execpc.com/~piesbook/bouchercon99.html>