Re: RARA-AVIS: "The Dead Don't Care" Where?

William Denton (buff@pobox.com)
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 17:41:45 -0400 (EDT)

On 9 August 1999, Mark Blumenthal wrote:

: I thought for sure you read it. Like your choice of Matt Helms you
: didn't choose the first or second in the series, and both your choices
: climax with a desperate struggle by the protagonist who has been
: imprisoned on a boat.

I pulled the titles from suggestions made on the list--any similarities are coincidental. I thought I'd read this Latimer, but I don't remember anything about a boat. _Solomon's Vineyard_ was the first one of his I read, I know I read _The Lady in the Morgue_, and I know I haven't read
_The Search for My Great-Uncle's Head_. I'd remember that one. International Polygonics did a good deed when they reprinted all that stuff.

I'll pull some more suggestions from the queue to fill up the schedule for the next few months.

Bill