Re: RARA-AVIS: "The Dead Don't Care" Where?

M-T (
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 16:32:16 -0400

<<What comments would those who've read it care to make? Could someone summarize the plot? I can't remember if I read it.>>

I'm sure I've read it, but all I can remember is that it's very funny and that a huge amount of liquor is consumed. I know this is a self-evident assertion when it comes to Latimer (except for _Solomon's Vineyard_)...