Re: RARA-AVIS: Birds at Bouchercon

Gary Warren Niebuhr (piesbook@execpc.com)
Sun, 08 Aug 1999 21:21:51 -0700

>Bouchercon? doooh, whats that?
>
>Mark M.
>
>>I was just curious -- in case work requirements ease enough to permit my
>>attendance -- are there any gatherings in the works for rara avians at this
>>year's Bouchercon?
>>PB

Hello, I am one of the two co-chairs of Bouchercon99: Mischief in the Midwest: the 30th annual world mystery convention. We are meeting in Milwaukee this fall and our guest of honor is Max Allan Collins, with international guest Reginald Hill. We have over 200 published mystery novelists attending and 600 others, including fans, booksellers, agents, publishers, and pre-published writers. Everything we know about Bcon99 is on our web site, listed in my signature below. Everyone is welcome. Best, GWN

Bouchercon'99: the world mystery conference Mischief in the Midwest P. O. Box 341218 Milwaukee, WI 53234
<http://www.execpc.com/~piesbook/bouchercon99.html>