Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Stamps, anything to stop...

james.doherty@gsa.gov
03 Aug 99 09:18:00 -0400

 Text Item Mark asked:

"So, just how many hardboiled stamps are there? I would think that the Humphrey Bogart stamp and the Alfred Hitchcock stamp would count. Am I missing others?"

There is a US Dick Tracy stamp. There is also a foreign Tracy stamp (forget which country featuring Warren Beatty in the role. That same foreign series features Sean Connery as James Bond and (Ithink) Humphrey Bogart as either Spade or Marlowe. - Jim Doherty