RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Stamps, anything to stop...

mark monlux (mmonlux@nwrain.com)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:41:29 -0700

I am willing to bring up just about any topic so long as we can put a stake through the heart of Payback/Point Blank. But I could just be desiring this because I still haven't seen Payback yet and don't want to spoil it for myself by reading all your witty comments (which I am saving for reading after the video rental).

So, just how many hardboiled stamps are there?

I would think that the Humphrey Bogart stamp and the Alfred Hitchcock stamp would count. Am I missing others?

Mark Monlux

end

Monlux Illustration Home of the Creative Mind 7622 South Yakima Avenue Tacoma, Washington 98408-5315

Phone 800-574-Mark Fax 800-574-Draw

e-mail: mmonlux@nwrain.com website: http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux ICQ# 17101548