Re: RARA-AVIS: I, Mobster

mark monlux (mmonlux@nwrain.com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:05:51 -0700

Dear Mark,

At my website on the page http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux/imobster.html I have the cover of a book by that name posted. I was curious if it was the same story as the writer was Anonymous. Book published by Gold Medal 739.

Mark M

>We were recently talking about Steve Cochran. I just noticed his 1958
>film, "I, Mobster," is on American Movie Classics later today,
>Wednesday, July 28, at 2:30 EDT. Check listings at www.amctv.com.
>
>Mark

end

Monlux Illustration Home of the Creative Mind 7622 South Yakima Avenue Tacoma, Washington 98408-5315

Phone 800-574-Mark Fax 800-574-Draw

e-mail: mmonlux@nwrain.com website: http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux ICQ# 17101548