RARA-AVIS: Nailing Bob

Reed Andrus (randrus@home.com)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 07:08:35 -0700

I'm relieved to see this response. I was about to make a fool of myself launching into a lengthy diatribe about relative ages of Keanu Reaves, and Bob the Nailer in Point of Impact (25 years after Vietnam). Tommy Lee Jones might fit the time frames, but you still need someone who's more fit and athletic. Don't know who that would be right off-hand. Michael Biehn? How about Bill Pullman or Tim Robbins?

... Reed