Re: RARA-AVIS: Administration: List is 2.5 years old

M-T (
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:52:55 -0400

Bill, those numbers are scary. I promise to shut up, I really do.What's the deal with Clark Howard? I recently ran into a great story by him in a Black Lizard anthology. Has his short work ever been collected?

Regards, and a big hand for Bill Denton for conceiving and running such a tight and interesting ship, a hardboiled cafe.