Re: RARA-AVIS: _They Shoot Horses, Don't They?_

Greg Swan (
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 19:40:19 -0700

One of my favorites. When I read it, I thought it was intended as a metaphor for clinical depression. Anyone know something about McCoy's psychological history?

Greg Swan
----- Original Message ----- From: William Denton <>