Re: RARA-AVIS: All Clete all the time

pabergin (
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:43:12 -0400

Kevin Smith writes:

<<John Goodman as Clete? I see Clete as dangerous, so it's hard, at first, to picture Fred Flinstone in the role. >>

My memory may be faulty (it's happened before) but didn't Goodman do a creditable job playing a Cletesque crooked (and frankly murderous) New Orleans cop a few years back in THE BIG EASY? If so, it seems to me he's not only got the chops, but the resume as well. PB