RARA-AVIS: I went noir book shopping today

Pamlou1@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:00:20 EDT

Hi,

I took my list that I got off the suggested web pages today and bought three noir books. They are The Lonely Silver Rain by John D. MacDonald, The Dark Tunnel by Ross MacDonald, and Black Cherry Blues by James Lee Burke. I know I need to read the Burke books in order so I'll put it aside until I find the books that come before it. Anybody familiar with these reads? The used book store in my town isn't a very good one and I couldn't find any of the other books.

Pam

So many books So many emails So little time