Re: RARA-AVIS: James Lee Burke

Pamlou1@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:06:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/99 11:37:23 AM Central Daylight Time, buff@pobox.com writes:

<<
 There are a couple of lists on the RA web site that you might want to
 look at:

Thank you. I have a list and a half now and I'm on my way to the used book store.

I wanted to tell Kevin I went to his Thrilling Detective web page and read Secret Dead Men. My true love is horror and the supernatural, so this story appealed to me. I would like to write the author of the story and tell him how much I enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the other stories on the page. This is the first noir page I have found, besides the one I just got from William.

Pam