Re: RARA-AVIS: Seeking Contact Details for Mean Streets

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:10:28 -0500

ejmd wrote:

> Does anyone here (Jiro?) have contact details (email/www/snail) for the
> Australian crime magazine _Mean Streets_?
>
> I'd be grateful for info.
>
> Thanks :-)
>
> ED

Out of business--so far as I know; I'll look back through my e-mail (I do save it) and see the e-mail of the guy, Stuart Cope??, who published it. The oz-crime list on one-list had a big discussion of publishing in Australia and this was part of it. He said no money and not enough subscriptions.

--
from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead