Re: RARA-AVIS: Seeking Contact Details for Mean Streets

Mari Hall (
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:10:28 -0500

ejmd wrote:
> Does anyone here (Jiro?) have contact details (email/www/snail) for the
> Australian crime magazine _Mean Streets_?
> I'd be grateful for info.
> Thanks :-)
> ED

Out of business--so far as I know; I'll look back through my e-mail (I do save it) and see the e-mail of the guy, Stuart Cope??, who published it. The oz-crime list on one-list had a big discussion of publishing in Australia and this was part of it. He said no money and not enough subscriptions.

from Mari Hall
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead