Re: RARA-AVIS: Small Vices airing July 18 on A&E.

M-T (
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 17:21:12 -0400

Bill Denton:

<<You're thinking of _The Music of Chance_ (1993), which was adapted from Paul Auster's (he of _The New York Trilogy_) novel of the same title.>>

Thank you, Bill. Some brain connections obviously aren't working well for me today. Anyway, I was impressed with this noir and surrealistic movie.