Re: RARA-AVIS: Small Vices airing July 18 on A&E.

William Denton (
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

On 8 July 1999, M-T wrote:

: From Mark's description, we are definitely talking about different
: movies. The one I was referring to seemed to be a straight adaptation of
: a play (there were only four actors).

You're thinking of _The Music of Chance_ (1993), which was adapted from Paul Auster's (he of _The New York Trilogy_) novel of the same title.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.