Re: RARA-AVIS: Small Vices airing July 18 on A&E.

Beastwrite@aol.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 06:20:46 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/99 4:53:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, freeweb@rocketmail.com writes:

<< Mantegna as Spenser (the one with a s, from the
 ex-good Robert Parker's novels series) somebody must
 be joking!!! >>

I agree that, at first, Mantegna seems all wrong for Spenser, but I went into HBO's "The Rat Pack" thinking he was miscast as Dean Martin, and he surprised me, so I am withholding judgement until I see Small Vices.

Mark Best

PS...in his youth, Brian Dennehy would have been the perfect Spenser