RARA-AVIS: Western mailing list

Kent Johnson (kjohnson@slip.net)
Mon, 05 Jul 1999 02:34:22 -0700

I realize this is off-topic, but I've been unable to find this out on my own and thought someone here might know since there's a certain amount of crossover. Does anyone know where I might find a western mailing list?

The closest thing I've found is a discussion board at Read The West [ http://disc.server.com/Indices/56221.html ] (which includes Frank Roderus and Robert Randissi as participants), but I don't like the site's notice that all comments become the property of Read the West.