Re: RARA-AVIS: re: Pinkertons

Jeanheller@aol.com
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 08:53:28 EDT

Charlie,

I have written a ton of stories for the St. Petersburg Times (the largest daily in the Southeastern U.S.) about how poorly paid and underqualified security guards are, particularly as the subject pertains to airport security. If the flying public knew how little protection they get from those security people, nobody would ever fly again.

I don't know what this thread pertains to, since I've been deleting list messages unread for several weeks while I finished revisions on my latest mss, but if anybody needs more info in the subject, you can message me off-list for details.

Jean Heller MAXIMUM IMPACT HANDYMAN