Re: RARA-AVIS: Black Lizard & guns in space

Jerry Buck (petecastle@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:14:34 -0700

> I believe most guns will fire underwater. But I never checked it out.
What
> I remember hearing a few years ago was that most guns will also fire in
the
> vacuum of outer space. But I never checked that out, either. (I lead a
> sheltered life.)

    What I love about space movies are the gigantic explosions and fireballs in outer space.

    The consensus seems to be that guns will fire underwater. Which makes sense since explosives will detonate underwater.

    Jerry Buck