Re: RARA-AVIS: Dashiell Hammett. Detective. Writer.

Jerry Buck (petecastle@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 16:34:37 -0700

> >Wait a minute, Bill, you'd actually be friends with someone who has not
> >read The Maltese Falcon? Have you no standards?
> >
> >Mark
> >
> Hey, I've known the guy since high school. At least he owns the book.
>
> Bill Crider

    I had a copy of the book, but can no longer find it. However, I do have copy No. 91 of a limited edition of the Maltese Falcon itself, 12-inches high, weighing 4 pounds, colored black. Given out by Warner Bros. in 1975.

    Jerry Buck