Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: RARA-AVIS Digest V2 #805

Maki Nakada (
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:12:58 +0900 (JST)

At 7:20 PM 99.6.30, Reed Andrus wrote:
> > From: (Mark Sullivan)
> > Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Insomnia

> > Mark
> Yup. You nailed him. Stellan Skarsgard of Good Will Hunting. He also
> played one of the bad guys in Ronin, the best remake of The French
> Connection in years. FWIW, Roger Ebert gave Insomnia a sunny review.

> Reed

Thank you! Mr. Reed.

I just saw RONIN in Tokyo and liked him very much. Of course, I loved the movie very much and was glad to see directer,Frankenheimer's splendid work again. I will try to see INSOMNIA.

Maki Nakada(a.k.a.,Hirotsuji) or. anymore)