Re: RARA-AVIS: Insomnia

Mark Sullivan (
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:15:22 -0400 (EDT)

Insomnia, that's the movie about an inspector who goes to a small town to investigate a string of murders. He can't sleep in the incessant sunlight. And he is forced to make a "deal" with the main suspect. The inspector is played by the guy who played the math prof in Good Will Hunting. Am I right? If so, I highly recommend it as a contemporary noir, also.