Re: RARA-AVIS: Some recent readings

Mari Hall (found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:23:04 -0500

John Woolley wrote:

> M-T writes:
> > _Blind Man's Bluff_ by E. Richard Johnson. [...]
> > This excellent book
> > is the most recent Johnson I have. Has he published anything since?
>
> _The Hands of Eddy Loyd_ in 1988 and _Dead Flowers_ in 1990.
> Nothing since then, as far as I can tell.
>
> -- Fr. John Woolley

Is he still in prison??? Joan Kahn was his editor and she passed away some time back, maybe that is why he hasn't had anything published. Didn't he also write a book with "Mongo" in the title (Mongo's back in town??) that was made into a movie

--
from Mari Hall found.dead.in.texas@airmail.net
Good friends help you move. Really good friends help you move the dead