RARA-AVIS: They Shoot Horses, Don't They?

Sandra Hess (shess@sirius.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:06:25 -0700

Sure hope there are a few of us who are reading the July selection. My copy
(paperback) also features the screenplay. Good thing as without the additional filler this would be more a booklet than a book. Nice read.

I started the book yesterday, then turned on HBO's original series, "Sex and the City." This weekly installment was entitled, "They Shoot Single People, Don't They." A nice coincidence.

Sch.